Tuesday, May 18, 2010


I have a great mummy...I can't imagine what'll happen without her by my side...Everytime when i fall, she'll just be there 4 me...I love my home, i love my family...Home is always the best place for recovery, i could simply find love in this home...Even i gone through so much things in life, but i am grateful that i have a great family members...Nobody could ever take their place in my heart...

It had been a long long time that i sleep in the presence of the rain...6 hours of raining, i had a great movie n took a long nap in the afternoon...I'll never these kind of village life in Sin...:) but i love Sin as well...it's a place for me to grow up...God, i thank you for your blessings...I never regret of following u, never regret of having Jayden in my life too...God, pls take good care of him and i know that i am going to see him by one day...It's good to be myself, it's great to enjoy life...

I am now getting better and able to help out my mum to do housework, and i really thank God for speedy recovery, i had been a useless person for these few months and i brought a lot of troubles to the ppl around me...But at least now i can stand up 4 myself...:) it's wonderful that i found myself once again in your presence...Daddy God, i love You...As long as u r by my side, i think i have nothing to be afraid of...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment