Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I can't stop myself from thinking about u...Sometimes i hated u so badly...It makes me so struggle, but one thing I know is that i have quit...Totally out of your life...I wonder why...At least it's so much more peaceful...But how come i still can't get rid of you?? Maybe we have been sleeping together for a while?? Treated u as my own family...but u were not cherishing, u were not treasuring...Lossing a baby is so much more painful than losing you...I don't mind losing you, but missing the baby that i had really making me sad...Sometimes I'll think that u r pity, because u have nothing at all...U gain absolutely nothing after all these...Other than blames from everyone...But it's totally different from me, everyone is happy for me...And i m just doing so well in everything...It had been a long long time, that i never get scolded or yelling...And i feel so lost and empty?? What the hell I am thinking?? Maybe i am used to it...Living in your condenmination world...It's my new life....I have to move on to meet my prince...

No comments:

Post a Comment