Monday, June 7, 2010

I am just thinking...

I am just wondering, i have putting all my hopes and dreaming about the dream that i have had since i was young...what is the things that will happen if i fail the coming interview at 19th of June...I put all my effort and really wish that i could get in...I have given the highest expectation, just to become a SIA cabin crew...hoping and wishing that i could be the one...I am leaving all my troubles behind and run toward the goal...God, i pray and i pray, that u'll guide me and lead me this time, deep down my heart i really cry out for a door to be opened, i want to run the race for u Jesus...I am different from others, i always want to be a better person, i want to achieve something in life, at least for my family, for my love ones...I want my Jesus to be glorified and proud of me...Daddy God, 11 days to go...these 11 days, i am trying my very best to fill myself with knowledge and train myself up to be a confident person...I'll try my best n let u do the rest...Jesus, today i write down all my feelings...and i pray that u'll bring me to the destination...In Jesus' name i pray, I love you Jesus, Amen...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment