Saturday, June 12, 2010

My sincere prayer to u, Jesus...

My dear Jesus,
I just feel so miserable tonight...When Ah jie mentioned about Sarah...Sarah still asking about koko in Singapore, it did remind me about Guan Keat...I should have hate him a lot, but i just miss him sometimes, ppl might look at me as a strong gal, but i m jut nothing at all...What i have today it's all because of ur love n mercy...For what had happened in the past, it was hurtful to me...But God, i know u care, i know that u r concern...I leave everything into ur hands...Thank you for being here with me...I truely appreciate and i know that i know u'll understand...maybe I just need sometime to let go of everything...I just pray that let your will be done...i choose to obey and i want to follow your will...Because I love you...

Daddy God, my SIA interview is coming soon...in 6 more days, i'll be going out to fight the battle...I am going out to pursue my dream le...I have been dreaming for so long, ad now is the time for me to shine le...I just want to tell u that, God, i am really serious about this job, and this is my desire to be a cabin crew, and i long to be a stewardess...I want to do something that'll make u proud...Jesus, would u pls grant me with ur favor, ur wisdom, ur confidence...i put all my hope in you alone...I know that everything is n your hands right nw, God, i give u my all...I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment